Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Colors

This top is finished, just waiting to be quilted.  The picture is upside down.  Oh well.  The only reason I say it's upside down is if you look closely at the bottom row in the picture, the middle block has some dead looking birds.  That's a problem.  I don't want my cheerful spring birds to look like goners. So stand on your head and see how lovely it looks! ...kidding.  (blogger won't let me turn it around and I don't want to take the time to find it in the file, make changes, and upload it again) So just pretend.

These are 5" or 6" squares with a triple border.  I know it looks similar to the postage stamp quilt, but it's not the same. 
Well, this is technically a right side up picture, but I can tell that I didn't take the picture right side up and it looks funny.  Oh well.  I try.



No comments:

Post a Comment