Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bathtime Beauties

 Remember when I showed you my beautiful bath?  Well, this is what I get to look at when I'm soaking, or when I'm leaving the bathroom.  Isn't it fantastic?
 My dad's mother painted it many years ago.  She died several years before I was born, so it has to be more than 30 years old.  It's not finished, and I often wonder where she was headed with certain parts of it, but I never get tired of studying it and getting lost in it.

~

This is on the opposite wall so I see it when I walk into the bathroom.
I painted this one several years ago on request for an event.  My husband says I can never get rid of it.  I borrowed it for my office once and he complained, so I brought it back.





1 comment:

  1. Sooo jealous of your talent!!

    Hope you're feeling good and Miss Lila is growing!!!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete