Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bathtime Treasures

This is sitting next to my bathtub.  Lots of little lovelies like lotion, scrubbers, massagers, bubble bath, and a head scratcher.  It makes me feel special when I walk in and see how pretty it looks.



My favorite white tea jasmine bubble bath in an antique crystal decanter and my favorite lavender bath salts in an antique glass candy dish.

 I love this little guy.  He is so cheerful!

My favorite candle.  It's never been burned.  I think it's beautiful, and I love to smell it even though I'm not a fan of candles with fragrance.  It has a very light refreshing scent.  I bought it at Buckingham Palace in 2003 and probably won't ever light the wick.


This is everything put together around the soaking tub.  I like it here...it's peaceful.
I especially like this spot filled with bubbles and a nice book.
 Do you have a favorite place you go to escape or unwind?



No comments:

Post a Comment